3 Best Rated Home Rotisserie Oven and Reviews 2018 – 2019
One of the most delicious ways to cook chicken is to roast it over a pit of fire. Slowly rotate the spit or skewer as the poultry cooks. The chicken to render its fat and baste the meat as it spins.
Excess fat will drip below. This results to a roasted chicken with lower fat content but bursting with flavors. This is what is called rotisserie chicken, and the most popular method to do this is just simply chosing a best rated home rotisserie oven.
In fact, vegetable kebabs, shawarma, and whole pork roasts are all inspired by rotisserie cooking.
Top 3 of The Best Rated Home Rotisserie Oven
Picking the best rotisserie oven for your needs can be a little daunting. If you do a good amount of rotisserie cooking at home, having your unit will indeed prove to be an investment.
So we’ve rounded up the top 3 best rotisserie ovens in the market today to guide you in making a decision.
1. Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie -> Best Countertop Rotisserie Chicken Oven
The Hamilton Beach 31103A is a multi-purpose oven which you can bake, broil and cook rotisserie with. This is a decent choice if you’d like to do a lot of things with just one unit.
As for the rotisserie performance, this model certainly does the job. It has an impressively large capacity can fit a 5lb whole poultry or two pans of large pizzas and casseroles.
It has a compact design that takes up lesser counters pace, while its steel and modern look can complement the look of any kitchen.
- You can also broil and bake with this oven, apart from the rotisserie.
- It has decent features considering its affordable price.
- The front loading tray and non-stick surface make it easy to clean up.
- It takes some time to preheat the oven.
The Ronco ST5000PLGEN is an impressive rotisserie oven that can cook two birds at the same time or a single 15 lb turkey. The oven starts up quickly so you can cook right away and consumes significantly lesser power than the convection oven.
It is equipped with a removable glass door so that you can see your food cooking inside. The exteriors remain cool to the touch, and its non-stick surface makes the oven easy to clean.
- It is made of sturdy stainless steel in the beautiful platinum finish.
- The oven comes with some accessories, including gloves, twine, and basket.
- It starts up quickly than other models.
- The heat shield helps you get perfectly browned delicious meat.
- It tends to be noisy when operating.
This compact rotisserie oven is perfect for small kitchens and feeding small families. Despite the size, the Ronco Digital Showtime Rotisserie and BBQ oven is well-equipped with features and function to cook the perfect rotisserie - crispy on the outside and juicy inside.
Like most Ronco rotisseries, this oven has a digital timer and precision rotation mechanism. But it takes on beautiful nesting design so you can easily see the food as it cooks and stores when not in use.
- The oven’s nesting design require lesser counter space. It’s also easy to store in standard-sized kitchen cabinets when not in use.
- It has a precision rotating speed control so that food cooks and bastes in its juices while ridding the excess away.
- The oven is also equipped with a fitted dripping pan that catches all the extra juices which can be made into gravy and minimize clean up.
- This oven has a relatively smaller capacity and is best to cook for a small group of people.
Having your rotisserie oven is certainly a great idea if you enjoy a delicious rotisserie chicken, pork tenderloin or kebabs several times a week
All 3 above models are excellent choices, but if there’s one that truly stood out, it would be (#2) Ronco ST5000PLGEN Showtime Rotisserie Platinum Edition.
You will certainly appreciate Ronco ST5000PLGEN’s large capacity and intuitive operation to deliver the perfect rotisserie any day of the week.
Additionally, the glass doors, heat shield, and sleek platinum finish are great touches to the appliance. This one will certainly make a great option if you’d like to shell out a hundred dollars for a dependable rotisserie oven.
Let's watch a short video how it works: